First Post

>> Sunday, December 6, 2009


So, I have finally scrounged up enough motivation, and a few measly brain cells, to set up a personal blog from which my mind can secrete it's dribble of so called 'independent thought'. Oh and let's not forget the occasional overflow of soulful reflection on the inner self and life as this particular lost child of the late 80's experiences it.

This is my attempt at carving for myself a little space in this ever expanding ethereal vortex of piracy, instant messaging and sex, a.k.a the World Wide Web. As paradoxical as it sounds, this will be a somewhat personal space, and though it may cause me occasional sharp pangs of angst, I shall make every effort to keep it so.
I already exist in this digital universe on several spaces including facebook, msn, and an academic university blog. But I figured it was time for me to expunge certain thoughts into a space that wasn't so guarded by certain protocols and rigidity. It's not so much the spaces themselves but rather my own perception of those spaces that restricted me. How successful will this attempt be? Only time will tell.

And on that note, I welcome you to Kiwi's spot, which I may refer to occasionally as the K-spot, which is only 1 letter away from (your) G-spot ;)
Terimah Kasih.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP