10 days, and counting...

>> Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's only been 10 days since I met up with the 3 others with whom I will be exploring South East Asia, and man, what a hectic 10 days it has been. It has been a mental, physical and emotional roller-coaster of a ride so far, and I am awaiting with pensive excitement to see how the other 30 plus days will unfold.

So far, we have covered just 2 countries - Maacau and Hong Kong. We still have a fair few days left in Malaysia so it doesn't really count yet. Macau and Hong Kong wre great, and we came away with a few highlights that have been perfect 'Mastercard Priceless' moments - you know the TV advert with the tagline "There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard."
I've posted one here as an example, and also to makeup for the lack of photos in this post ;)


This one below is a spoof take on it =D



At the moment, we are all taking a break from each other, mainly because I am sick to death of them all - *jokes!* We've had to split up because we all have family to visit in Malaysia, so we're meeting up after all that family stuff is done with.
We are also recovering from what I suspect was food poisoning. Yes, in 10 days we have experienced all that life could throw at you, and I am still reeling from it all. I have yet to fully comprehend the mental and emotional impact it has/will have on me, and I suspect my travel buddies are in the same boat.

I guess life catches up to you when you least expect it, and though it may seem that it has dealt a random hand, I reckon it is as timely as it could ever be.


Stay tuned for a more detailed recap, which I will be doing as soon as I figure out a way to process my images.

Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP