Delayed photos: China Trip day 1 - Perth

>> Saturday, August 28, 2010


Hotel room - that's my new-ish Deuter backpack on the left that I got from Malaysia. Genuine, and paid for just half of what it costs here in Oz. Sis with obligatory Asian peace sign pose on the right.


Significant historical figure... was a drag?


Nice medieval looking street - ok medieval is not the word I'm looking for, but this reminded me so much of Munich, Germany.



An interesting way of tackling some public transport etiquette issues... there were a few nursery rhymes used, including Jack and Jill, but I didn't have time to snap them... it was such a rush! A rush I tell you! A rush!!


Your customary/obligatory Chinatown entrance gate - you'll be hard put NOT to find one in any city around the world.


I dunno, this amused me. So I snapped it.
It still amuses me.


Your obligatory modern street art funded by the local council.


Authentic Chinese Chick!?


Authentic Chinese Dude!?


This one's a much more authentic pose.


Authentic Chi! (Chee is my dad's name.. ;) )


Bubbles bubbles everywhere!


Yours truly attempting an artsy shot


Noogie the Gumnut baby!!


Local Space ship.


Local clock tower.


Look! It's a Monkey with a pint!




Go Perth for going green! And Gassy! (lame I know, but I just had to!)


The ultimate 3D experience! (Avatar pre-JamesCameron
I know what I wrote in the bracket makes NO sense at all... 


Classic-meets-modern Church


I wish these styles of posters would make a comeback - they're awsome!


White froth on brown liquid in a cup = $3.50 spent to make one feel culturally and socially sophisticated.


It's an upside-down Dome. Get it!
..... shutup


The circus was in town! We were the freak show, these guys were for the kids


"sup"


I dunno what I was thinking getting them to pose like that.. as if they didn't look touristy enough already


Oooh.. low angle perspective shot to emphasise the architecture... artwank douche ;)


A failed attempt at getting a nice shot of Perth's night lights... 

Stayed tuned for more photos later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP