Barbie Video Girl vs Canon 7D

>> Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friend shared this on facebook.




Quite funny. I'm amazed at how 'toys' have developed over the years, and this camera embedded into a Barbie Doll? A Curious Classic I think.

This reminds me of discussions I often have with my friend Changas regarding what latest camera technology is the best, etc - it can even be applied to technology of any kind. In the end, it doesn't matter how great the technology is, it's how you use it. They are, after all, just tools.

But even though I know this, I find myself diving headlong into research about the latest gear and what I should invest in... but I just give up after a while because it's just way too much sometimes. And it's turned out well so far. At least, my wallet is happy.

Anyway, thought I'd also drop in this post that next week I'll be shooting my first wedding video with a few of my friends. It's almost a test run of how we can/will work and whether or not we want to pursue it further and create a production company to do this stuff. Time will tell.

I wish to apologise also for the long silence on this space. I tend to do this a lot - I just can't get into the habit of habitual blogging. Note to self: must be more disciplined, and harsher on myself!

Also thought I might as well upload some photos from my China trip from a few weeks back in my next post. The first batch is from the first day which we spent in Perth. Enjoy!

Anyways, will keep you posted (at least.. try.. ) on the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP